Sunday 5 September 2021

UPDATE: 5th Anniversary of the TAG Heuer Enthusiast Blogspot

As you can see, I have uploaded a new (temporary) header for the T.H.E. Blogspot. We're not quite at the five year mark yet, but it's only a few weeks away now so I thought it was appropriate to start the 'celebrations'. Some of the keener eyed amongst you might notice that the picture I've chosen is of the prototype skeleton Carrera Heuer 01, which is particularly relevant since that is the piece that really inspired me to start this blog in the first place.

I'm trying to think of some 'special' posts I can do to mark the anniversary, but at the moment I'm just trying to keep on track with my regular posts. Speaking of which, tomorrow (or later tonight depending on where in the world you are) I have a post about the seemingly unstoppable 'Tudor Black Bay', I hope you will all enjoy that one.

Aqua-G

No comments:

Post a Comment