Friday 1 June 2018

BUYING EXPERIENCE: 1992 TAG Heuer Pamphlet












I came across this pamphlet on eBay a couple of weeks ago but balked at the £25 asking price, however I added it to my watch list because you never know.... then a couple of days ago I got an email telling me the item had been reduced significantly (to £13.50). Not only that but the seller was still inviting offers despite the price drop, so I offered £11 and the seller accepted.

The pamphlet is in good condition overall, especially when you consider it's age. The staples have gone rusty, which is a shame, and there is some definite 'patina' on the (quite thick) pages, but really it's not in bad condition at all and I'm very happy with my purchase.

The older TAG catalogues always seem to be listed at quite high prices, which I suppose is simply a case of supply and demand - recent catalogues sell for a few quid, such is the number offered for sale. I've got a lot of them, back to the early 00's, but I would like to get some of the older ones if I can find them for reasonable prices. In the meantime this pamphlet is a nice addition to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment