Wednesday 2 January 2019

BUYING EXPERIENCE: TAG Heuer Mastering Time Book


This book is something that hasn't really been on my radar, until the other day when I came across a copy on eBay with a starting price of just £4.99. Admittedly there was £14 postage on top of that, but when you realise just how large this book is that doesn't seem unreasonable. I know myself that once your parcel goes over 2kg you're stuck with Parcel Force, so I understand the price.

The book is from 1997 and features a limited number of watch photos, including the solid gold 6000 Series (noted to be the top of the range at that time) and a lot of art shots of boats, athletes and racing cars, alongside a decent amount of text detailing the companies history.

As you can see the outer 'film' cover isn't perfect, but the main cover and the book itself is in near perfect order (albeit a small number of pages are loose from the spine, although they are still secure within the book), at this price I really don't have any grounds for complaint (I've paid 5 times this much for a 90s catalogue after all!).







On closer inspection the top of the back cover is a little bit worn and turned out as well, but even so for the price I paid this is still a phenomenal find!

No comments:

Post a Comment