Sunday 1 August 2021

SPOTLIGHT ON: The TAG Heuer Enthusiast Blog

Original header from 2016!

First of all, I'm afraid there is no 'proper' post today... I have simply run out of time and to be honest 'inspiration'. I thought I had a good idea, but it turns out the idea I had I already used last year; here is a link to that post... just in case you need something to read.

So instead I thought I would take this opportunity to thank everyone who visits and reads my blog every day, it is much appreciated, and also to remind you that there is more to this blog than it seems at first glance, especially if you are visiting on a smartphone.

Unfortunately the 'Smartphone' view hides all the banners down the right hand side which are there to prompt you to visit different areas of the blog (more can be found in the 'Tabs' at the top of the page - directly beneath the 'Header'), these too are missing from the 'Phone' view, but they can be accessed via the drop down menu or by clicking on the 'View Web Browser' text at the bottom of each post (you will need to do this to be able to watch the videos on your phone by the way). 

These include:

Index: This page contains links to every single post on this blog, all 2000+ of them.

New Arrivals at TAG Heuer Bicester Village: This page features new watches arriving at the TAG Heuer outlet here in the UK.

TAG Heuer Part Number Menu: This page is a menu which allows you to access all the model ranges and lists every part number I have found for each one. As I am doing the history posts these pages are being revised and updated. Most of the numbers will open a picture of the watch when you click on them.

A Visit to TAG Heuer: This page recounts my latest trip to Switzerland and features many pictures taken in the TAG Heuer museum and factory during my visit there in 2018.

Interviews: This is a 'menu' page which allows you to access all the interviews I have conducted on this blog. So far these have all been with members of the Calibre 11 forum but hopefully one day this may expand beyond that...


Gallery Blog: This is a link to my other blog, a pictorial guide to TAG Heuer containing over 3000 images. You can search this blog using the search box at the top, although it is not 100% reliable so I would recommend clicking on the small black box at the top right and using the labels to search instead.

History - An In Depth Guide to TAG Heuer: This is another menu page which allows access to each of the 'History Posts' I have done so far. It is my intention to do all the 'TAG Heuer' model ranges eventually, even the Carrera... though that might have to be done in sections. 


I actually received a nice message via my Instagram account recently, thanking me for making the 3000 and 1500 posts and asking if I will be doing the 1000 and 2000 Series models as well. I really appreciated this message since these History posts are hugely time consuming to create and of course they only stay at the top of the page for one day... 

I have already done the history of the SLR, the 6000 Series and the Calibre S and these are in the queue to be posted one per month. I have sort of started work on the Aquaracer, but that is going to be a huge job so I may well do the 2000 Series before that, we'll see.

Anyway, if you already knew all this, great! If not then hopefully you will have plenty to look at over the next 48 hours while I try to come up with something ready for Tuesday* morning... 

Thanks again for your interest in my blog and the TAG Heuer brand.


*Actually, it will now be Wednesday morning. I have reluctantly taken the decision to change my posting routine to every third day (post one day, video one day, gallery pic one day) - this may change in the future when I have more to write about and when I have more time available to create posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment