Thursday 21 October 2021

INSTRUCTIONS: TAG Heuer 2000 Series Multigraph & Formula 1 CAC111D

 
WK111A.BA0331

I've been looking for an instruction booklet for this watch since I bought it about two years ago. I found a video in Spanish once which sort of helped, but it wasn't until it occurred to me to search for instructions for the CAC111D Formula 1 watch that I made a breakthrough. With a watch that has no pushers and a multitude of functions (including two chronographs - split time & standard, countdown timer, alarm, second time zone and three different basic displays) all operated from the crown, instructions are a must. I'm just glad I've finally got the digital time to sync with the hands and it's really rekindled my love for a watch I've wanted for a very long time.















It's worth re-iterating that position '0' is when the crown is pushed in (as seen on page 11) so do not try to pull the crown out twice, like I did on my F1 Kirium the day I got it. Oh yes, that was a 'wonderful' experience... 

EDIT: A few days after I posted this the battery (371 Renata) went in my Multigraph. Oddly the back plate is in two parts, which means you can hold the centre straight as you tighten it up. I'm super glad I had these instructions though as it would have been a real headscratcher to set from zero!

8 comments:

  1. U save my day thanksssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to help! Thanks for visiting the blog. Rob

      Delete
  2. So glad you posted this, just bought a WK111A from an auction, and the instructions tell me why the hands don’t move when you try to adjust with the crown with a dead battery. I think that is why only one other was bidding on it. New battery on order…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be of assistance! Nightmare without instructions this one!

      Delete
  3. BIGBIGBIG Help THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy

    ReplyDelete