Tuesday 5 February 2019

BUYING EXPERIENCE: TAG Heuer S/EL Catalogue / Price Lists


This was an unexpected bargain, which I got off eBay for just £10! Amazingly not only did I get the 1996 S/EL catalogue and price list, but I also got a 1994 'Selection' price list and a 1992 Selection Catalogue (which I already have, so that's going back on eBay). The S/EL catalogue is really nice, featuring a dark green cover and some translucent pages into the bargain, something I've never seen in a TAG catalogue before.









Needless to say looking at this has re-ignited my desire to add to my single SEL, but it's amazing how many SELs there were compared to what's actually available on the pre-owned market. Where on earth did they all go?

2 comments:

  1. That S/el green catalogue is beautiful! i need one:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heine, yes it's a very nice thing indeed. I see them on eBay from time to time.
      Regards AquaG

      Delete