Thursday 4 April 2019

BUYING EXPERIENCE: TAG Heuer Selection Catalogue and Price List 1990


This was the second of my recent eBay acquisitions and from the same seller as my 4000 catalogue that I posted about the other day. Again I was surprised to receive a pricing page with the catalogue, it's always interesting to see how much these watches were back in the day, although I note that the Pilot watch is listed as N/A...







Again this catalogue is in great condition and cost me the same price (£12) which I'm pretty happy with overall, but is probably top end for a 12 page booklet really. Amazing how cheap the original F1s seem now, although you have to remember that £115 was a good bit of money in 1990, I think that was about a week's wages for me back then... if not a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment