Saturday 20 November 2021

BUYING EXPERIENCE: TAG Heuer 2014-2015 General Catalogue & Watch Time 'TAG Heuer Special' Magazine


Isn't it amazing how sometimes you check eBay at just the right time? I tend to look at the site at least every few days for watches, but I only check for catalogues now and then. So I was really lucky to catch this one which I found with only a couple of hours left to go and a very reasonable starting price of £30 (which is what I got it for). The catalogue is in superb condition and included some update sheets, pity there was no price list but still a great find!







---/---


The seller initially said he would include another item but unfortunately it pushed the weight of the parcel over the limit and would cost a lot more to send, so he left it out. He sent me a photo of it though and I said I would still like to buy it. So he put it on for a nominal £2 + postage and I secured that as well. Creased cover aside this is also in pretty good condition and features watches from around 2015/2016 as well as features and interviews.









Definitely got lucky with these, hopefully I can find a few more 'Dealer' catalogues in the future, they are really nice things to own and I love the large scale of them and the wealth of information they contain.

No comments:

Post a Comment