Saturday 21 March 2020

NEW PAGE: TAG Heuer Part Number List Menu


No doubt some of you will be aware of the 'TAG Heuer Enthusiast Gallery Blog', but it has been an immense source of frustration to me since I created it because the search facility is very unreliable and the label search is hard to find (initially) and not very user friendly once you do.

So a while ago I decided I wanted to create an index of TAG Heuer part numbers and link each one to the relevant page on the Gallery blog, thus making something useful out of something which was difficult to use and never generated the interest I'd hoped given the enormous amount of work that went into it. After some thought I decided that rather than list everything in one big alpha-numerical list I would split the codes by 'model' so that all the Carreras / Aquaracers / Autavias, etc were together.

This list is still a long way from being complete, but I have started to add the ladies watches and I'm now in the process of scouring my catalogues for more missing models to add to the list. This will be a long term, ongoing project that will never have an end, and I'm fine with that.

I also decided to put notes next to models which were unusual or noteworthy (for example limited editions) and this makes for quite some interesting viewing.


I will also add some 'pre-formulated' searches at the bottom of the list which will allow you to browse all the model groups, and eventually I may add labels to all the entries so that I can add even more searches such as dial colours.

Please be aware that this list has been and continues to be an enormous amount of work and while I am trying my best to ensure accuracy between model numbers and pictures I wouldn't use this to authenticate models you are looking to buy. I simply don't have enough time to ensure that kind of accuracy and if you do find something you think is potentially 'wrong', plrase leave a comment.

Similarly if you think you have identified a model which is missing, please leave a comment pointing me in the right direction - but as yet I haven't broached the subject of the Connected and as I said I have only added a small number of women's watches, both of these are now in the pipeline and I expect them to be added in the next week or two.


You can access the new page by clicking on the tab at the top of this page... or by clicking this link:

http://tagheuerenthusiast.blogspot.com/p/120.html

I hope you all enjoy browsing the list as much as I enjoyed compiling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment