Monday 24 August 2020

BUYING EXPERIENCE: TAG Heuer 2012 Formula 1 Catalogue ++


I don't know how many times I've seen this red catalogue on eBay, and it's always described simply as a 2012 'catalogue'. Since I have the 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 catalogues I've always kind of assumed that it was just one of those two with a different coloured cover, as such I didn't really fancy spending a lot of money to find out it was something I already had.

But then I came across this bundle of catalogues on eBay, comprising the aforementioned red catalogue, the 'Art of Manufacturing' catalogue (which I already have) and a 'Connected' booklet... which I don't have all that much interest in to be honest!

I think the bundle was a 'Buy it Now' for £6.50 or something like that, but as I was feeling particularly stingy that day I decided to make an offer instead and managed to get the lot for £5. Plus £4.10 postage... bargain! Well, bargain if it wasn't the same catalogue with a different cover!












As it turns out, the red catalogue is not one of those other catalogues with a different cover, it's actually a 2012 Formula 1 collection catalogue which I definitely don't already have. There's nothing particularly exciting or unique in there but at the price I paid I can't really grumble can I?  Interestingly, I never knew Jessica Machibata was a TAG Heuer ambassador, maybe Jenson just got her a photoshoot?

No comments:

Post a Comment