Thursday 1 October 2020

FEATURE: Keeping Track of Wrist Time #3

 

So another three months has passed and totals have been tallied. Now that I have the Senna F1, the black S/EL and the blue 2000 Exclusive back their numbers have started to climb, and of course four new pieces have been added in this quarter (bottom four in the graph) and two of them have already had enormous amounts of wrist time.

The only watch I haven't worn this quarter is the Microtimer and ignoring the new grey/yellow Formula 1 which I've only just added, it's definitely my least worn watch of 2020.

*Asterisks on the CG1110, WAZ1014 and WN1112 signify lost time due to being away at TAG Heuer for several months due to repairs and the Covid 19 shutdown.

*Asterisk on the WAJ1111 is due to lost time while the watch was away having a battery fitted.

*Asterisk on the 932.206 was because the watch needed extra links and I couldn't wear it for a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment