Wednesday 5 October 2022

NEWS: TAG Heuer Catalogues Now Available Online

 

With the unfortunate demise of the Calibre 11 website we lost a fantastic long standing source of information about our favourite brand and while rumours persist that the data will eventually surface in some form on the TAG Heuer website, I very much doubt it will be as complete since TAG Heuer seemingly have little interest in the history of their less celebrated watches. I understand this since it doesn't help them sell their current watches and they are a business after all, but still.

Maybe they will prove me wrong and they will unveil a fabulous history section on their website... I genuinely hope so. But if there was one thing I wasn't prepared to lose access to it was the huge selection of TAG Heuer catalogues, and so once I knew that C11 was being closed down I spent many hours downloading each and every page of all 100+ catalogues (dating from 1959). It was a relief when it was over to be honest.

Now, thanks to Imagwai from THF Forums, you can access these once more by clicking the banner to the right of this post (or clicking the link in the CATALOGUES tab if you are reading this on a phone or tablet).

Alternatively you can click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment