Saturday 26 November 2016

The TAG Heuer Enthusiast Gallery Blog

I am currently in the process of compiling as many TAG Heuer numbers as I can find, with the aim of producing a separate blog which will provide a pictorial guide to TAG Heuer's watch history. So far I have trawled the entire Watch Finder site and TAG Heuer's own website for numbers, I also have about six TAG Heuer catalogues to go through and then there are other websites (and eBay of course)... and then there's the old catalogues on Calibre 11 to go through as well I suppose.

It's a rather long and laborious task finding and posting a photograph of each watch, but I hope that in the end it will be a rather nice place to browse and will fulfill something that I wanted to find myself. I've posted about 50 watches so far I think and ultimately what would be great is if when it's much more complete people could tell me which numbers are missing as they find them.

The blog is searchable, either using the search box at the top, or the labels (which pops out on the right hand side). You can search for the catalogue number or the type: Carrera / Formula One / etc and it will remove all watches that don't meet the criteria. You can also use the menu at the top to change the view, but the ones which seem the most suitable are 'Snapshot' and 'Flipcard'. As I say, it's early days at the moment, but if you'd like to take a look then by all means and if you want to leave me feedback or suggestions then please use the comments on this blog to do so. I will leave a link to the new blog at the bottom of this post.


Thanks, Rob

http://tagheuerenthusiastgallery.blogspot.co.uk/?view=snapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment