Sunday 29 April 2018

SPOTLIGHT ON: TAG Heuer Cufflinks


Another item I spotted while I was at the Bicester Village store last Monday was a couple of pairs of TAG Heuer cufflinks, I can't remember exactly what one of the pairs looked like, though it's possible they were these or something similar.


I definitely remember the TAG logo being in the corner, but as I remember it the face was 'machined' much like a rotor or baseplate. Could be completely wrong about that of course, but they also definitely had these 'Monaco' cufflinks for about £130.


If I actually wore cufflinks, I think I would definitely have these. In fact, it almost makes me want to go out and buy an appropriate shirt just so that I can buy them, still... there's always Christmas. :)


I must admit I think I prefer the 'oblong' Monaco range of cufflinks, these Monaco V4 cufflinks are pretty neat, I'm not entirely sure about these 'Link' cufflinks though... but I guess they're okay.

If cufflinks definitely aren't for you, TAG do (or perhaps have) offer a few other things like wallets, belts, bags, jackets and.... this bangle.


I found this on Watches of Switzerland's website (£200) and while I think it's pretty awful to be honest, if this is your kind of thing W.O.S. can also supply a matching pair of cufflinks for £190.


Personally, I think if it's going to be anything for me it'll be the black 'Monaco' ones, I just don't know if I'm really a cufflink kind of guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment