Tuesday 3 September 2019

BUYING EXPERIENCE: TAG Heuer Red Holdall Bag


I must admit, there are times when I buy something on eBay and then when I get it, I kind of think - okay, what on earth am I going to do with that. Case in point recently was the 'Aquaracer' plaque I bought a few weeks ago, and previous to that there was the display stand and I could probably come up with a few more 'fairly useless' purchases if I put my mind to it...


So the other day when I saw this on eBay (offered by the same seller that I bought my dealer catalogues from) I really should have held strong and moved on. But of course I didn't. It was on for £20 and I managed to negotiate them down to £15, which is... okay I guess. I don't know when it's from, I'm guessing the 90s or maybe the 00s? Not sure really, it's not as if I can look it up either.


Condition is reasonable, the material has some wear that doesn't really come out in the pictures (kind of like it's delaminating from itself) but overall it's in pretty good nick. I guess I could use it for my early morning swimming, but I already have a rucksack for that, so my best guess is that it will end up being a container for more 'collectibles' I find on eBay.

Will I ever learn? :)

Once again, the seller was great to deal with and sent the item quickly and well packed and was generally a credit to eBay. The seller had a really nice grey TAG Heuer rucksack for sale as well, but I couldn't stick the £75 asking price and it seems to have gone now - which is definitely for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment