Monday 12 March 2018

PHOTO CALL: The Collection as of 12th March 2018

FRONT ROW: Formula One Kirium
ROW TWO: Aquagraph / Aquaracer Chronotimer
ROW THREE: Formula One Calibre 16 / Microtimer / Carrera Heuer01
BACK ROW: 6000 Series / Formula One Quartz

I keep meaning to do a full blown 'State of the Collection' post, not just of my watches but of everything TAG Heuer related that I've accumulated... and I will, but it's going to take a little time to put together. So in the meantime, here's a (not very good) photo of all eight watches taken today. 

Also, over at Calibre 11, forum member 'dtf' suggested a post comparing the new Aquaracer Chronotimer with the Formula One Kirium, I think this is an excellent idea since they contain the same ani/digi module, but I think I need to spend a little more time with the Chronotimer before comparing it to my very first TAG Heuer... I wore it today though, and I'm still loving it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment