Sunday 18 August 2019

BUYING EXPERIENCE: TAG Heuer Master Catalogue 2006-2007


As a fairly frequent scourer of eBay I've come across (and purchased) many, many TAG Heuer catalogues... but it's very unusual to find a 'dealer' catalogue for sale on there. I guess this stands to reason as there are comparatively few in existence versus the ones meant to be given away to potential customers. In fact the only one that springs to mind is one that's been on there recently (in Spanish) and which is offered for around £100.





Even if it was in English I'm not quite sure I'd be willing to spend £100 on it, but then the other day I came across an older 'dealer' catalogue listed at £30 (plus £5 postage). As the seller had invited offers I decided to offer £25 and this was accepted straight away, which of course made me think I could have offered less. But still, I think I've paid that for some regular catalogues and this one is quite thick and comprehensive. I definitely think it was a good deal.





The catalogue includes some interesting information, such as how to open the 'Golf' case and adjust the strap to the owner's wrist.





It also includes detailed information about various movements used in TAG Heuer watches...





All in all I'm very happy with my purchase, but this isn't quite the end of this story as I'm currently awaiting the 2005-2006 Dealer Catalogure purchased from the same seller...

No comments:

Post a Comment