Tuesday 12 March 2019

BUYING EXPERIENCE: TAG Heuer Reversible Carbon Fibre Effect Belt


TAG Heuer Boutique / Bicester Village, 11th March 2019

Always a pleasure to visit the Bicester Village outlet and this time I picked something up. Not a watch admittedly, but a really lovely carbon fibre effect reversible belt with a stunning buckle. Unfortunately this was the last one of this type that they had, but they do have quite a range of belts in at the moment and they are all 50% off.




The belt is carbon fibre effect on one side and a smooth black leather on the reverse. I think I'll wear it with the carbon fibre effect on the outside...



The buckle pivots to facilitate it's reversibleness... and rather cleverly, the belt can be cut to size or replaced when it's worn out. The buckle features a tooth mechanism which clamps down to hold the belt in place, so as long as your replacement is the same width and thickness there's no reason why it shouldn't work.

I've never spent £130 on a belt before, and I probably never will again, but this one is gorgeous... I just couldn't let somebody else get this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment