Friday 22 March 2019

THE RUBBER STRAP PROJECT #8: WAY208C/D.FT6142

WAY208C.FT6142                          WAY208D.FT6142

Long term readers might remember my 'Rubber Strap Project' from the early days of the blog. I'm not about to resurrect it as a regular feature, but I wanted to make this post because today I've finally been able to ascertain that the FT6142 strap is a viable option for these two Aquaracers, both of which I've been very keen on for a very long time. I thought there was a strap like this that I presumed would fit, but I hadn't been able to certain that it was available without the yellow backing. Now thanks to Tom at TAG Heuer I can make an informed decision, because these two have been on my list for a long time and I think I would have bought one or the other if it wasn't for the straps that they come on as standard (nylon on the WAY208C and Nato on the WAY208D). Personally I think they look fantastic, the only problem is now I want both of them!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this was very helpful. I have a WAY208C and have been wanting to get a rubber strap for a while. Just ordered a FT6142 today ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matthew
      I actually have this rubber strap for my WAY208C, but as yet I haven't fitted it... I ended up liking the textile strap more than I thought I would. Would be very interested to see a photo of it when you get it!
      Rob

      Delete