Saturday 12 December 2020

APOLOGIES: There is No Post Today...

Apologies loyal readers, but there is no post today. Unfortunately I am feeling less than positive about TAG Heuer at the moment, which is a shame because I have two new straps I picked up from Bicester Village last week and two pre-owned TAG Heuer watches on their way to me. But I also have a very expensive watch I ordered from the TAG Heuer website on the 1st of December, or rather I don't have it... because UPS have lost it. 

I'm sure this happens all the time, I know I have similar problems in my own job, the difference is how it is responded to... and in this case, not well at all in my opinion. Thankfully Beaverbrooks were able to offer the same watch, delivered in just under 16 hours from ordering and the second watch is currently on its merry way to Sweden... 

So yes, I'm afraid I am feeling rather tiddled off with TAG Heuer at the moment and I need to contact Barclaycard about suspending the transaction since I don't want to end up having to pay for it and (eventually) ending up with thousands of pounds credit on my card!

Normal service will resume on Monday, when hopefully I can write about a lovely new Kirium that I've been after for a very long time indeed!


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are having problems, you would think they would be nicer to someone who promotes their brand so much!
    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks J
      The problem has seemingly been resolved now and I am expecting a credit on my card very soon.
      Rob

      Delete