Sunday 20 October 2019

BUYING EXPERIENCE: TAG Heuer Catalogue + Insert / Price List


Another week, another catalogue... and with every catalogue I purchase I rue the lost 1988 catalogue all the more. Oh well, let's hope one day it pops up again, and this time I'll have to bid HARDER!

So I have pretty much all the catalogues from this century I believe, but this 2001 edition was one that was missing. Luckily for me it came with an additional insert cataloge and the insert price list (but sadly no price list for the main catalogue).




I was looking at this thinking 'why are Mika and David' scratching their chins like that, and then it dawned on me that they were 'displaying' their TAG Heuer watches (which you can barely notice).






The insert is a nice little addition, containing    pages. Not that many watches included in it actually, but it's very luxurious with fold out leaves and high quality photos.






This 'insert' features the Alter Ego 'River of Diamonds' which the accompanying price list tells us cost £10,000 in 2001, more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment