Saturday 12 October 2019

BUYING EXPERIENCE: TAG Heuer Master Catalogues


Not too much to say about these, I purchased them from the same eBay seller who provided the 2004/2005 and 2005/2006 dealer catalogues and the red sports bag I bought a few weeks ago. Lovely things to own and look through, with some great pictures and useful details make them well worth the £25 each I paid. .
















The seller again packed the items superbly, to protect them from getting any more damage than that they've already sustained from being used in a shop (which is pretty minimal to be honest). I slightly hesitated about buying these because there's quite a lot of overlap between the five consecutive dealer catalogues I now own, but sometimes you have to get things while you can and I reasoned I could always move a couple of them on if I decide to... (like that's going to happen!).

No comments:

Post a Comment