Sunday 13 October 2019

UPDATE: New References Added to Gallery Blog


Over the last couple of days I have added 31 new references to my 'Gallery Blog', bringing the total number of entries to 1823! This is the first phase of my plan to go through all my catalogues and add in the missing references (using catalogue scans if photos are not available). This will probably take some considerable time, and as you know I keep getting more catalogues so this will probably just keep going on and on for some time to come.

Visit the TAG Heuer Enthusiast Gallery Blog by clicking the link below:
http://tagheuerenthusiastgallery.blogspot.com/?view=snapshot


There is an (unreliable) search function at the top of the page, but if you click on that little bit of black on the top right edge, a box will pop out allowing you to browse 'labels', here you can search for ranges or individual model numbers..

No comments:

Post a Comment