Saturday 14 January 2017

FEATURE: My Personal TAG Heuer Top Ten

Top tens are notoriously difficult and the chances are that in a week or two something will have changed, but for the moment (this very moment) this will have to suffice... I was going to exclude the watches I actually own, but I decided against it since three of the four remain among my top ten favourites and it would make the list a bit 'false' to exclude them from the results. So...


10. TAG Heuer Microtimer (CS111C.FT6003)
Still haven't been able to actually get hold of one of these, but in theory I love it.


9. Heuer Monza 40th Anniversary (CR2080.FC6375)
Great looking watch, awful strap, at this price it needs a glass caseback.


8. TAG Heuer Aquagraph Calibre S (CAF7013.FT8011)
Haven't seen one, but looks great in the pictures. Chrono function sounds very cool


7. TAG Heuer Formula One Calibre 16 (CAU2012.FT6038)
Been looking for one of these for years, buckle should be black, but otherwise a potential knockout.


6. TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Chrono (CV201G.FT6007)
Love this perforated rubber strap and the red sub-dials make this a cut above the rest.


5. TAG Heuer Aquagraph Diver's Chrono (CN211A.BA0353)
Solid as a rock, this is an Aquaracer on steroids and I love it.


4. TAG Heuer Formula One Kirium Quartz (CL111A)
My first TAG Heuer, beautiful finish, great looks (with the display off) and a fantastic bracelet.


3. TAG Heuer Carrera Heuer 01 Skeleton (CAR2A1Z.FT6044)
Doesn't photograph at all well, looks so much better on the wrist. Absolutely love it!


2. TAG Heuer Monaco 24 (CAL5113.FC6329)
One day this could be mine... a gorgeous watch.


1. TAG Heuer Monaco 24 Concept (CAL5110.FC6265)
Even the silver pushers and crown can't deny this the top spot - just stunning!


Obviously, this list will undoubtedly change, but at least I made a good go of it. What does your top ten look like, let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment