Friday 20 January 2017

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Manchester United Special Editions


A couple of photos have appeared from Geneva showing Manchester United special editions, firstly we have a Carrera Heuer 01, which if I'm being entirely honest, would be okay if it wasn't for the devil on the 9 O'Clock sub dial....I mean the red hands and markers would be enough surely? I guess tasteful doesn't cut it. Still, the strap looks great. I would certainly consider getting that strap for my own Heuer 01. The strap is also available in red, which is not so good...


Then we have a new Formula One, which is.... well, not exactly gorgeous.


Maybe it looks better in the flesh? It would need to... then again it has a cool strap. I do wonder if we should be seeing these yet. These two and the Red Bull Carrera Drive Timer have all 'leaked' but with no official announcement from TAG Heuer themselves. 

Ariel Adams (of A Blog to Watch) said he had seen lots of TAGs which he's not allowed to talk about yet, so I wonder if someone is going to be getting their privileges cut off sometime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment