Monday 8 October 2018

BUYING EXPERIENCE: TAG Heuer 1999 Catalogue and Price List


Pretty straightforward this one... as I continue my quest to fill the space under my bed with TAG paraphernalia, I inevitably want to procure the catalogues I don't already have, and so it's off to eBay every so often to scour the listings. This 1999 catalogue is in very good condition and came with a price list (which is always a fun addition) and cost me a very reasonable £18.

Some great watches inside this one, I really love the Kiriums and the S/ELs are always fun to look at. Though it pains me to say it, one area TAG has really fallen behind in over the last couple of years are their catalogues. I know the internet is where it's at these days, but what use is a website as a historical document? Tudor and Breitling are still producing nice catalogues for their customers, I think TAG should be too. Don't they know the Kindle is in decline and the hardback is on the ascent again (so my wife gleefully informed me earlier).



There's one of these 'Coke' bezel 2000s on eBay right now, but the bracelet is way too small for me.







Still showing a 'selection' of the range rather than the whole range it seems, later catalogues were more comprehensive - but this is still very cool.


The old price lists are always interesting to peruse, especially if a watch you own is in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment