Monday 13 February 2023

INSTRUCTIONS: TAG Heuer F1 Kirium and Aquaracer Chronotimer

 
        F1 Kirium                                 Aquaracer 'Chronotimer'

If you own either a TAG Heuer F1 Kirium or a TAG Heuer Aquaracer 'Chronotimer' but don't have an instruction booklet then you might be a bit lost. Both these watches use the same movement (the multifunction ETA E20.321) and here below I bring you the instruction booklet for these and probably many other watches.

I know this isn't a very exciting post if you don't own one of these watches, but every time I post a set of instructions for a complicated watch I get at least one person thanking me so it's worth it.

































2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this. I have recently acquired a pre-owned Tag Heuer Chronotimer and the manual was not included. This really helped me know all of the functionalities of the watch. Including sychronizing the digital with the analog hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for visiting and congrats on your Chronotimer - it's a great watch on a bracelet or rubber. Yeah these watches are difficult without the manuals, especially as you say synching the hands and display.
      Rob

      Delete