Sunday 30 September 2018

BUYING EXPERIENCE: 3 TAG Heuer Catalogues from eBay


Buying from eBay can be a stressful business, so it's nice once in a while to get more than you bargained for - it restores your faith in human nature and makes you wish more sellers were like this one.

I found two catalogues on eBay from the same seller, one just covering the 6000 Series watches and one covering the 1992/1993 range, both in very good condition and both with price lists. I think the 6000 Series one was about £20 and the main catalogue was about £27.








Once I'd completed my purchase and paid for both, the seller contacted me to say that he'd found another TAG Heuer leaflet that he didn't know he had and he was sending it to me free. Isn't that nice of him? He could easily have messaged me and said I've got another TAG book you can have for £15 and I would have paid it, but no he just sent it. Maybe he felt bad about taking £47 off me for two catalogues, but I don't think he was charging more than anyone else would have, indeed there's more catalogues on eBay that I'd like that are going for more than that.





At the end of the day it's just a promotional leaflet with about 12-16 pages in it, but it's still nice to have and even better for being free! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment